Returns & Exchange Requirements
Return/Exchange Packaging Requirements
- Product must be in original packaging/box.
- Must be returned within 45 days of delivery receipt.
- Peel Glass can only be returned if unused and/or unopened.
- If you received your item as a gift, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include any information you have - the order number, the name or email of the person who ordered the gift, etc - and we will make sure you are taken care of.
-Domestic orders will receive a return label. Please request a receipt when dropping off your package.
- International orders will pay to return and will be provided a refund on the original cost of shipping.
-The customer is required to show proof of return (tracking number/tracking link) or other proof that the return was dropped off at the post office or delivery service provider. Once that has been provided, the customer will then receive either their Store Credit or Refund, depending on the option chosen.
- The customer, both domestic and international, is asked to pay for shipping on the new exchange order and any duty or customs fees associated.
We cannot offer a refund or return on USED glass screen protectors. We are only able to offer store credit in the amount of the glass screen protector or a replacement.